See The Heartless Thing This Man Did To His Loving Wife While She Was Dying

heartless huband

A businessman, Oluchi Ajimowu has been arrested by the police in Lagos after he allegedly recorded a 40-minute video of his wife while she foamed from her mouth till she died.

The Punch reports that the 29-year-old businessman lived with his wife, Priscilla Ajimowu, in the FESTAC area of the state and had just returned from South Africa where they had been living with their children. They returned to Nigeria on Friday, November 27 after a tumultuous marital period in South Africa.

It was reported that on Sunday, November 29, Oluchi took his two children out while he seized his wife’s phone and locked her in the house. On return, he found her foaming from the mouth. Instead of taking her to the hospital, Oluchi gave her palm oil and brought out his phone to record her for 40 minutes until she died.

The couple’s child, Ella said her father was not nice to her mother and usually beat her.

She said: “Dad used to shout at mummy and beat her and she would be crying. That day, we left her alone in the house. Daddy took the keys and mummy’s phone and locked mummy inside.

“When we came back home, daddy packed outside, locked us inside the car and went inside. After that, he called us to ‘come, come and see your mummy on the floor’. Mummy was saying, ‘Take me to hospital, I’m tired’. He started videoing her. He gave her red oil, but she spat it out. Her body was cold.”

Priscilla’s mother, Mrs. Stella Ayobo claimed her daughter was not happy with the marriage and what was worrisome was that after her daughter died, her husband reported at the Aguda Police Division that a friend took poison and passed away at his place.

She said: “Four years ago, they went to South Africa. She always called me to report how Oluchi maltreated her.

“She came back to Nigeria on November 27. She visited me on November 28 and promised to visit me again the following day, being a Sunday. But that day, around 8am, she called me that she would not be able to come again and promised to come with her children on Friday.

“Around 8pm that Sunday, her husband called me that she had been vomiting since morning and I told him to take her to a nearest hospital. He later called me and said it was a poison she took. I told him to bring her. By the time he brought her, she was dead. We took her to a hospital and the doctor said she had died.

“He went to the Aguda Police Station to report that a girl visited him from South Africa, took a poison and died in his house.”

The deceased’s sister, Mrs. Emenike Dorcas said Oluchi forced his wife to return to Nigeria saying that he would open a chemist outlet for her. She said when she reported the case at the police station in Aguda, the officers were surprised when they heard her own version of the matter.

Priscilla’s uncle, Francis Ayobo said the case should be properly investigated as it was surprising that the husband would stand to record his dying wife.

“It is so surprising that the wife was dying and the husband started videoing her. The videos were more than 40 minutes. He sent it to Priscillia’s sister in South Africa. By that time he would have rushed her to a hospital for treatment.

“I noticed that about three other guys were in the background of one of the video because somebody was giving her water and she was foaming in the mouth. Those things should be questioned. He was handed over to SDCI on Wednesday.”

In another development, a police officer – name withheld – reportedly shot his wife to death accidentally when he tried to remove his gun from its pouch.

Source : Gist Arena

Facebook Comments